vineri, 1 aprilie 2011

Feelings through nature

Oooo why has the night got to be so dark

Searching for the light but there is no spark

So why has the sun got to be so hot

Searching for the ice that will cool it of

And why has that cloud got to be so thick

The rain will follow in just a blink

Why has the air got to be so cold

Come on, get close, need someone to hold

And why is this water crystal clear

Everything turns fine if you want it dear

And why is the fire melting down the ice

Just seems like a game with a rolling dice

And why dose the earth has to spin so slow

It seems day light left ages ago

And why is summer ending all to fast

Will i get the chance to tell you at last


My feelings through nature

Ooo my feeling meant danger...

My feeling through nature

Ooo my feelings are sincere

My feelings... through nature...


O why do the leafs turn yellow so soon

People want to bring down the moon

And why dose the snow cover flowers in full bloom

Baby without you my word's set for doom

So why do mountains travel through the clouds

When you hold my hand you may have no doubts

That I will always be there for you

With an open heart and an answer to

All the questions you cloud ask

I will answer them without any gasp


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu